Anderson SB 120 Connectors
Ex VAT: £9.99 Inc VAT: £11.99
Like the other Multipole connectors, the SB®120 offers colour coded mechanically keyed housings. Keys can be used to identify and separate different circuits, or prevent users from accidentally cross mating different voltages. Wires sizes from #10 (5.3 mm²) to #1 (42.4 mm²) are held in the second smallest SB® housing.
• New extended range contacts expand wire size up to #1 AWG (42.4 mm²) Allows UL rated currents up to 240 amps
• Chemical resistant housing option Extends temperature range down to -40°C, while offering enhanced UV and chemical resistance
• Panel mounting grooves with use of mounting clamps, can be easily mounted through panels
Please use the drop down menu below to add your needed connector to your basket
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY
Product code SB120C
Lead time: 2 Working days
- Spring loaded silver plated contoured contacts
- Self wiping cleaning action which insures greater conductivity and longer life.
- Rugged material that has proved itself in electrical electronic and industrial applications.
- Mechanical keys moulded into the connectors assures only connectors of the same colour will mate.
- Please see data sheet for other features.
For UK delivery cost on this item please add it to your basket for a quote.
Please note that batteries and battery chargers can only be shipped in the UK.
We hope you are happy with your purchase but if you wish to return the item we can accept it back for a refund or exchange within 14 days of the original purchase date, please contact us before returning any goods.
If the item is faulty you will be eligible for an exchange or refund at the price originally paid for the product.
If you wish to return an item which was purchased in error it must be in a re-saleable condition, unused and undamaged, for us to authorise a return. For these items you will be responsible for the postage costs to return the items back to us. We take no responsibility for the item while in transit to us so we recommend that you use a trackable service.
If your goods have been damaged in transit to you please retain the packaging and contact us immediately regarding this.
Upon receiving your goods back into our warehouse it can take up to seven working days to issue an exchange. The refund will be made in the same way as the initial purchase.