Rema DIN 160A Female/Battery Socket
Ex VAT: £13.96 Inc VAT: £16.75
Rema Euro-DIN connectors
REMA® is the leading supplier of DIN-style (DIN standard 43589) quickdisconnect power connectors. These quick disconnect power connectors are used in a variety of applications, including:
- Materials Handling
- Aerial Lift
- Utility Vehicles
- Motive Power
- Battery Chargers
In order to withstand the frequent use in these rough environments it is imperative that the construction of these connectors be extremely robust. The REMA® brand DIN-style connectors exceed the requirement of the DIN Standard 43589 for both mechanical and electrical durability.
The three traditional sizes of power connectors are based upon the amperage requirements: DIN 80 A, DIN 160 A, DIN 320 A.
Please select the plug you require from the drop down menu below.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY
Unsure on which contact size you need? Click on the 'Dimensions' PDF at the side.
Product code DIN160F
Lead time: 2 Days
Features of the REMA® DIN-style connector include:
- Housing constructed of glass fiber reinforced composite material for extreme durability and resistance battery acid
- REMA® engineered contacts made of high grade electrolyte copper and silver plated for corrosion protection
- UL 1977 certified component
- Meets or exceeds the following industry standards: DIN 43589, EN 1175-1, IEC 20989, UL1977
- In compliance with machinery directive 2006/42 EG an therefore with „CE“ Marking
- Accepts REMA® DIN-Style Connector Options including coding/locking pins, air supply, auxiliary contacts and handles
- Small number of parts
- Easy, intuitive assembly Contacts are made from E-Cu copper optimized for crimp connection. Crimp tooling and dies are contained in this catalogue.
- Only the use of REMA® crimp equipment results in full warranty.
For UK delivery cost on this item please add it to your basket for a quote.
Please note that batteries and battery chargers can only be shipped in the UK.
We hope you are happy with your purchase but if you wish to return the item we can accept it back for a refund or exchange within 14 days of the original purchase date, please contact us before returning any goods.
If the item is faulty you will be eligible for an exchange or refund at the price originally paid for the product.
If you wish to return an item which was purchased in error it must be in a re-saleable condition, unused and undamaged, for us to authorise a return. For these items you will be responsible for the postage costs to return the items back to us. We take no responsibility for the item while in transit to us so we recommend that you use a trackable service.
If your goods have been damaged in transit to you please retain the packaging and contact us immediately regarding this.
Upon receiving your goods back into our warehouse it can take up to seven working days to issue an exchange. The refund will be made in the same way as the initial purchase.