Aquajet - Water Injector System
Ex VAT: £105.60 Inc VAT: £126.72
The Water Injector System™ single-point watering system from Philadelphia Scientific is the world's fastest, most reliable way to add water to industrial batteries. And the system is simple to use: an operator makes a hose connection, opens a valve and in 15 seconds or less the entire battery is watered — perfectly. This is eight times faster than filling a battery with a float-based system. For most warehouses and DCs, that adds up to hours of maintenance time saved each week. Each Injector has its own precision level-sensing valve enclosed in a protective housing. When the electrolyte level rises to the tip of the Injector, the valve shuts off instantly. There are no floats or delicate exposed parts to stick or break, so the Injectors are unaffected by oil and tar in the cells and can function in extreme cold or hot, dry and abusive conditions.
Fast operation: An average 18-cell industrial truck battery can be filled in 15 seconds or less.
• Easy installation: Flexible tubing and the snap-fit base make installation fast and easy.
• Precise filling: A precision level-sensing valve shuts off instantly when electrolyte levels rise to the Injector tip.
• Safe: Prevents direct contact with electrolyte during battery filling and prevents overfilling.
• Compact: Low profile allows Injectors to fit on any industrial battery and minimizes damage from battery cables. Injectors can snap in and out to allow inspection of electrolyte levels and specific gravities.
• Heat resistant: System will survive high battery temperatures without failing.
• No-freeze tubing: Tubing drains surplus water into cells after filling is complete, so the system can be used in cold storage environments.
• 2-stage filtration: In addition to the filter screen in the input coupling, each Injector has its own individual filter.
• Proven reliability: Patented pressure-activated technology makes the Water Injector System the world's most dependable single point watering system.
• Exclusive no-clamp tubing: The tubing goes straight through the Injectors and are sealed with unique twin O-rings.
When combined with the Smart Blinky battery water monitor, the Water Injector Systems are part of the most effective battery maintenance programme available, reducing waste and saving you time and money
For UK delivery cost on this item please add it to your basket for a quote.
Please note that batteries and battery chargers can only be shipped in the UK.
We hope you are happy with your purchase but if you wish to return the item we can accept it back for a refund or exchange within 14 days of the original purchase date, please contact us before returning any goods.
If the item is faulty you will be eligible for an exchange or refund at the price originally paid for the product.
If you wish to return an item which was purchased in error it must be in a re-saleable condition, unused and undamaged, for us to authorise a return. For these items you will be responsible for the postage costs to return the items back to us. We take no responsibility for the item while in transit to us so we recommend that you use a trackable service.
If your goods have been damaged in transit to you please retain the packaging and contact us immediately regarding this.
Upon receiving your goods back into our warehouse it can take up to seven working days to issue an exchange. The refund will be made in the same way as the initial purchase.